Get it? Sarah Cooks? HA!
Hello? Anyone there? Hellloooo…?
So my family just returned from a Disney Cruise which was amazing. On the last morning I ordered a veggie wrap for breakfast and it was so simple and delicious so I thought I’d mimic it once I got home. SUCCESS!!! I made a few guesses and man is it yummy. I’d eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. So I thought I’d share my “recipe” with you.
This is a great recipe to keep prepped so that you can just throw it together when hunger strikes. Just go ahead and julienne your veggies and store them in ziplock bags (put onion in freezer zip to contain the smell).
I highly recommend Mateo’s Salsa from Costco…it’s so yum.
Hope you enjoy this yummy wrap! Let me know your variations!
Also, can we talk about plates that we register for when we’re 21 and how they are ugly by the time we’re 40. I need another wedding shower. Anyone?
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Carrot
- Bunch of Kale
- Salt and Pepper
- Pack of spinach Tortillas (or romaine if you're paleo/whole30)
- Julienne peppers, onion, zucchini, and carrot.
- Chop Kale.
- Sauté a few of each veggie in a bit of ghee or EVOO until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- While veggies are sautéing, spread guacamole on tortilla leaving about 1" margin around edge.
- Place veggies in center of tortilla, top with salsa and roll up.